GMB Post – Everything You Need to Know About Microneedling
Microneedling is a non-invasive treatment used to stimulate collagen in the skin, and is also known for induction therapy for collagen. This procedure is mostly used for acne scarring and wrinkles on the face, but it can also be used for stretch marks on the body. You can contact SB Aesthetics for a microneedling https://sbaesthetics.com/microneedling/ consultation today. Here are some quick facts:
– This procedure uses the Bella Skinpen with tiny needles to pierce the skin
– Microneedling’s purpose is to regenerate skin tissue as well as collagen to increase the smoothness, firmness and tone of the skin
– Since this treatment is minimally-invasive it requires no down time
– Make sure this procedure is performed by a board-certified physician, such as a plastic surgeon or dermatologist.
– Microneedling will achieve best results typically in 4 or more sessions.
– This procedure’s cost ranges between $250-$400 for partial facial and up to $700 if it includes PRP.
Check us out in the news! https://www.ktvn.com/story/41184472/sb-aesthetics-is-the-top-rated-medical-spa-in-the-santa-barbara-ca-area
Read our amazing reviews on Realself https://www.realself.com/dr/robert-w-sheffield-santa-barbara-ca
Contact SB Aesthetics med spa for plastic surgeon performed microneedling treatments.
2320 Bath St #203
Santa Barbara, CA 93105