GMB Post – What You Should Know About Laser Treatments For Acne Scars
Acne scar laser treatments use focused light therapy to stimulate new skin cell production or shed outer layer of the skin’s cell surface. Acne scarring is treatable and effective with fractional non-ablative Palomar 1540 laser. You can contact SB Aesthetics if you’re looking for acne scar treatment https://sbaesthetics.com/acne-treatment-santa-barbara/ services. Here are some fast facts:
– Acne laser treatments are outpatient and should only be performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist.
– Slight side effects include pain, redness and possible swelling. These subside within 2 days.
– There is very little downtime. Healing in a few as three to ten days.
– Acne laser scar treatment cost can range from A couple hundred dollars to a few thousand depending on the extent of the scarring.
– Although 100% scar removal isn’t possible, studies have shown the thickness and the appearance of the scar can be effectively improved.
Check out our other post on Qualities Of a Good Med Spa Santa Barbara https://sb-aesthetics.business.site/posts/2843009871619979051 to help you choose the best provider.
Read our amazing reviews on Yelp https://www.yelp.com/biz/sb-aesthetics-santa-barbara
Contact SB Aesthetics for the highest quality acne scar treatment Santa Barbara services.
2320 Bath St #203
Santa Barbara, CA 93105