GMB Post – Is a Facelift Worth It?
Oct 28, 2019 – Apr 28, 2020
The facelift procedure is designed to create a tighter, smoother, more youthful appearance. This surgery:
– Tightens saggy skin and removes it
– Minimizes the drooping cheeks near the jaw line
– Moves the corners of the mouth upward
– Decreases the folds between lips and cheeks
However, there are some downsides:
– A facelift isn’t permanent. Another procedure may be need in the future.
– It’s harder for men to look natural because of side burns and hair in front of the ears. Pulling back looks odd.
– Distorted earlobes are possible if candidacy selection isn’t optimal.
– The face can have the worked on look if too much skin is removed.
You can contact Robert W. Sheffield, MD to schedule a facelift https://sbaesthetics.com/mini-facelift/ consultation. For best results, additional facial rejuvenation procedures are recommended such as rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, neck lift or neck liposuction, brow lift, chin or cheek augmentation, laser and chemical peels. Read further about Who Is A Good Candidate For Facelift Santa Barbara? https://robert-w-sheffield-md.business.site/posts/4809923224211136034
Check out our recent youtube facelift video
Read our amazing reviews on Realself
Call Robert W. Sheffield, MD for facelift and mini face lift options using local anesthesia.
Robert W. Sheffield, MD
2320 Bath St #203
Santa Barbara, CA 93105