Facts You Need to Know Before Getting a Liquid Facelift
Nov 7, 2019 – May 19, 2020
A liquid facelift is a non-invasive procedure which uses Botox and dermal filler injections to plump the skin and rejuvenate wrinkles and folds. You can contact SB Aesthetics to schedule a liquid facelift https://sbaesthetics.com/liquid-facelift/ consultation.
The goal of this procedure is to improve the facial appearance as it relates to sagging and wrinkled skin. Additional facts:
– It plumps lips, reduces hollow eyes, and can improve volume loss in the cheeks
– It can improve lip wrinkles and wrinkles around the eyes and forehead
– Some side effects are bruising, redness and some swelling post procedure
– It can be performed in the office in 15 to 30 mins with little recovery time
– The cost varies by city, the expertise of the injector and by the brand and volume of product used.
– Candidacy is best if someone has few wrinkles and little sagging. If there are many wrinkles and lots of sagging, then a surgical procedure may be the best option.
Check out a related post on What’s the Best Treatment For Nasolabial Folds? https://sb-aesthetics.business.site/posts/2428686926809022567
Read our amazing reviews on RateMDs https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/3317908/Dr-Robert+W.-Sheffield-Santa+Barbara-CA.html
Contact SB Aesthetics medical spa for the highest quality liquid facelift Santa Barbara services performed by a plastic surgeon.
2320 Bath St #203
Santa Barbara, CA 93105