Getting a facelift done in early to mid 40s will facilitate better and longer lasting results.
Getting a facelift done in the 50s can restore a youthful appearance but it may need to be combined with a neck lift for better results.
Reasons for short scar facelift:
• Sagging or loose skin and wrinkles
• Loss of facial volume or hollowness
• Sagging jowls in the lower 1/3 of the face region
• A change in the shape of the face.
• A desire for a procedure that is less risk and cost and one which uses local anesthesia.
Dr. Sheffield and his team are committed to meeting or exceeding patient expectations and understand the importance of physical appearance. Call our Santa Barbara plastic surgery center today at (805) 318-3280 or schedule a consultation at https://sbaesthetics.com/
SB Aesthetics Medical Spa
2320 Bath St. #203 Santa Barbara, CA 93105