Want a Non-Surgical Nose Job? Know These 10 Facts
• The procedure consists of injecting a filler ingredient, such as hyaluronic acid, underneath your skin to temporarily change the structure of your nose.
• Plastic surgeons consider this type of rhinoplasty as efficient and safe, though there are possible complications.
• A common side effect is redness.
• Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is an outpatient procedure, making it far more convenient than surgical alternatives.
• A trained provider can do the procedure in 15 minutes or less.
• In some cases, you can be back at work the same day.
• Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is much less expensive than a traditional rhinoplasty.
• Patients and doctors report being pleased with the results of nonsurgical rhinoplasty.
• Results last for 6 months or less, in some cases longer depending on the dermal filler.
Call us today at (805) 318-3280 or visit us at https://sbaesthetics.com/ to schedule a consultation of find out more. Contact our Santa Barbara plastic surgery center today.
SB Aesthetics Medical Spa
2320 Bath St. #203 Santa Barbara, CA 93105