1. Try to move the areas that have been injected. This helps the substance to reach all the affected cells. You can do this by raising your eyebrows, smiling, and frowning.
2. To avoid pressure on the treated areas, stay upright for 2 hours after Botox.
3. Don’t wear tight caps and garments to cover the injected areas as they prevent Botox from reaching all the cells it should reach.
4. Don’t apply spray tan or makeup for 6 hours after the treatment.
5. When cleansing your face, apply little or no pressure.
If you want to improve your physical appearance a restore your youthful beauty, do not hesitate and call us at (805) 318-3280 to schedule an appointment or visit our website https://sbaesthetics.com/. Call the best Botox Near Me today for injections done by a plastic surgeon.
SB Aesthetics Medical Spa
2320 Bath St. #203 Santa Barbara, CA 93105