– What services are offered at a med spa compared to a day spa?
– How do I know if a medical spa is safe and in compliance?
– Does the medical spa director have to be on-site?
– Should I see a doctor prior to getting a medical spa treatment?
– What exactly defines a medical treatment?
– If a nurse or aesthetician is wanting to perform a Botox injection, should I let him/her?
– Should I let a nurse perform laser hair removal or is a dermatologist better suited?
– The med spa has a nurse practitioner on-site, but there is no physician. Is it legal and is it safe?
Check out our related post on Qualities Of a Good Med Spa Santa Barbara https://local.google.com/place?id=925164715086030104&use=posts&lpsid=5796235815553837422
Read about us in the news! https://www.ktvn.com/story/41184472/sb-aesthetics-is-the-top-rated-medical-spa-in-the-santa-barbara-ca-area
Contact SB Aesthetics Medical Spa for the highest quality medical spa Santa Barbara services
2320 Bath St #203
Santa Barbara, CA 93105