7 Questions To Ask Your Medical Spa Before Getting Treatment
Choosing the right medical spa is as important as determining the right medical spa treatment. Be sure to get answers to the following questions when finding your med spa:
– What exactly defines a medical treatment?
– If a nurse or aesthetician is wanting to perform a Botox injection, should I let him/her?
– Should I let a nurse perform laser hair removal or is a dermatologist better suited?
– The med spa has a nurse practitioner on-site, but there is no physician. Is it legal and is it safe?
– How do I know if a medical spa is safe and in compliance?
– Does the medical spa director have to be on-site?
– Should I see a doctor prior to getting a medical spa treatment?
Contact us if you are interested in changing your physical appearance and restoring some of your youthfulness. Call us at (805) 318-3280 or visit us on the web https://sbaesthetics.com/ to schedule a consultation with the best Botox in Santa Barbara.
SB Aesthetics Medical Spa
2320 Bath St. #203 Santa Barbara, CA 93105