What Cosmetic Fillers Can Do For You
Cosmetic fillers are either made from natural or synthetic material which is injected into skin directly; within a matter of 30 minutes the line, crease or wrinkle is filled up to a point where it is no longer visible. The results will depend on the type of filler; they may take effect for 4 months to more than a year. If you choose to use semi-permanent or maybe even permanent fillers: they may give you effective results for up to 5 years or even longer.
Cosmetic fillers are used to care for the following problems related to facial aging:
• Smoothing out are laugh lines (deep creases which are formed from our noses to our mouths).
• Filling out thin lips; plumping as well as lifting temples and jaw lines.
• Plumping and re-shaping are cheeks, thus adding to a more youthful appearance.
• Hollows which form under the eye area may be filled out.
• Smoothing out scars caused by chicken pox or acne pimples.
• You can even have some plumping for your saggy hands!
You May Also Like: Battle Of The Botox-Type Injectables – Xeomin vs Botox
The Cosmetic fillers treatment is very simple and fast-acting. But you should be careful as all cosmetic fillers do run the risk of an allergic reaction.
Risks and side-effects can be avoided if you ensure that your treatment is being administered by a qualified and well-experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon. They will know which type of cosmetic filler is appropriate for your skin.
Interested in Cosmetic Filler treatments? Look no further! If you need cosmetic Fillers to plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases or remove wrinkles, get in touch with us today! Schedule a consultation and let us create a treatment plan designed for you. Call Dr. Sheffield today at our Santa Barbara location (805) 318-3280.