Skip to main content

Who Is Qualified to Perform Filler Injections?

Jun 12, 2020 – Jan 4, 2021

The dermal filler procedure should be performed by a nurse under the supervision of a doctor. It can also be done by a qualified or registered medical doctor. In many reputable med spas, it is done by board-certified dermatologists or board-certified plastic surgeons.


In addition, it is necessary to ask about your doctor’s training and experience. You may want to know how long he or she has been practicing. You should only consider estheticians who have at least 3 years experience or more. One good way to assess your potential esthetician is to ask for his or her portfolio. This will help you determine not only the experience; but also the expertise and creativity of your injector.


Although there are many options for filler injections, for best results, we recommend using a highly experienced aesthetically trained plastic surgeon who understands facial symmetry and facial anatomy.


Call us at (805) 318-3280 to schedule an appointment or visit us on the web at Book with one of the best med spas in Santa Barbara.

SB Aesthetics Medical Spa
2320 Bath St. #203 Santa Barbara, CA 93105
(805) 318-3280

SB Aesthetics Medical Spa

Leave a Reply

Close Menu