Just How Safe Are Dermal Fillers?
With the advent of the modern dermal fillers, the demand for non-surgical cosmetic procedures is on the rise due to safe, convenient, cost effective and natural looking outcome. In the right hands, with a proper approach and within appropriate quantity, dermal fillers are very safe and rarely cause side effects. Some of the after effects of dermal filler procedures include:
- Redness and surgical wounding in the target skin area
- Slight noticeable puffiness
- Itchy skin rash or skin dryness
- Difference of symmetry, bumps or worsening of creases
- Crusting, scarring or spreading infection in the target skin region
- Unpleasant feeling of filler material under the skin
Call SB Aesthetics for more info on dermal fillers Santa Barbara https://sbaesthetics.com/dermal-fillers-in-santa-barbara/ . Find out more about us in the news and reviews. Contact the best Juvederm near me at (805) 318-3280.
SB Aesthetics Medical Spa
601 E Arrellaga St #101
Santa Barbara, CA 93103