GMB Post – Cosmetic surgery is trending in a more minimally invasive way. At Robert W. Sheffield, MD plastic surgery Santa Barbara, our philosophy is to provide the highest level of board-certified aesthetic plastic surgery training and apply it to this modern approach to give patients results that meet or exceed their expectations with less down time, significantly reduced cost, less risk and a much more pleasing result.
1.8M cosmetic surgical procedure done in 2017 here are the top 5:
– Breast augmentation (246K procedures, up 3% from 2016)
– Rhinoplasty (218K procedures, down 2% from 2016)
– Blepharoplasty (209K procedures, same as 2016)
– Tummy tuck (129K procedures, up 2% from 2016)
15.7M cosmetic minimally invasive or non-surgical procedures done in 2017 here are the top 5:
• Botox (7.2M procedures, up 2% from 2016)
• Fillers (2.6M procedures, up 3% from 2016)
• Chemical Peels (1.3M procedures, up 1% from 2016)
• Laser hair removal (1.1M procedures, down 2% from 2016)
• Microdermabrasion (740K procedures, down 4% from 2016)
Check out our youtube video on What is an Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon?
Read our amazing reviews on Vitals https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Robert_Sheffield.html
Contact Robert W. Sheffield, MD if you’re looking for one of the highest rated Santa Barbara plastic surgery services.
Robert W. Sheffield, MD
2320 Bath St #203
Santa Barbara, CA 93105